For this recipe, you will need 2 bowls, a muffin tin, an oven and the following ingredients:
- 1 cup All-Bran Buds cereal (250ml)
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice (180ml)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder Näak
- 1/4 cup sugar-free applesauce (60ml)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (7.5ml)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (250ml)
- 1 tsp baking soda (5ml)
- 1 tsp baking powder (5ml)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (5ml)
- chocolate chip (optional)
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place rack in center of oven.
In a small bowl, mix cereal and milk. Let stand.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add chocolate chips, applesauce, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
Pour cereal and milk mixture into banana mixture. Mix well.
Divide batter among the cavities of a non-stick or buttered 12-cup muffin pan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
For breakfast or a sweet snack, this muffin gives you the energy to face all your challenges!
Thanks to Geneviève for her recipe, find all her adventures on her Instagram page @genevievead