This poke bowl recipe is full of good ingredients and so fresh for the summer season. It is a yummy way to eat vegetables and proteins. If you are a fan of salted sugar, this recipe is made for you.
- 200g of sushi rice
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- ¼ of cucumber
- Salmon or Tuna
- ½ Avocado
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- Mango or pineapple
- Sweet or salted soy sauce (as many as you like)
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- Cricket powder
- Place the rice in a fine mesh strainer and immerse it in a bowl of water. Shake the rice to remove excess starch.
- Transfer the rice to a medium pot and add 240 ml of water. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the rice to a large bowl, add the rice vinegar and let it cool down.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes with a very sharp knife.
- Cut the cucumber and the fruit into small cubes as well.
- For the avocado, cut it into thin slices.
- When the rice has cooled down, you can start assembling your bowl. Place the rice into your bowl and flatten it out a bit, then place all of the other ingredients in separate corners (look at the picture). Add the black sesame seeds and a drizzle of your favorite soy sauce. Tadaa, Enjoy!
Notes : We propose a recipe of protein soy sauce. It is very simple, you just need 1 tablespoon ofcricket powder, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons of honey, ginger and chili flakes. And you have the perfect sauce for the perfect poke bowl!
If you try this recipe, we would love to see it. Let us know by taking a picture and tagging@naakbars on Instagram!