Delicious, quick, and easy to make, these protein brownie bites are a perfect treat to add more protein in your diet without adding extra sugar or fat! These brownies are so chocolatey and fudgy and make the perfect sweet treat after dinner! If you want a richer chocolate flavor, feel free to use Näak’s chocolate protein powder!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know by taking a picture and tagging @naakbars on Instagram!
- 4 medium sized ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Näak vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Spray muffin tins with cooking oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and until thoroughly mixed
- Pour mixture evenly into each muffin tin. These brownies won’t rise, so make sure to fill them to whatever size you want them to turn out
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean
- Let cool completely and enjoy!