NÄAK is a sports nutrition brand that pushes the limits of performance while preserving the environment. The company manufactures and distributes high-performance energy, hydration and recovery products for endurance athletes.
With thousands of professional and amateur athletes using NÄAK products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible, NÄAK is one of the fastest growing sports nutrition brands. We’re on our way to become the world’s #1 brand in our category.
You will shape the future vision of the brand across every consumer touchpoint, both on digital and physical spaces. The Brand Creative & Art Director is a multidisciplinary lead creative with experience implementing projects across various mediums including Art Direction, Graphic Design, Typography, Photography and Videography.
You master the art of storytelling. You will tell powerful, meaningful stories across the entire brand ecosystem, leveraging all existing and new platforms to encourage, enable and engage athletes, while driving brand distinction and business impact.
You love to collaborate with other creatives, agencies and marketing teams and have proven ability to deliver emotive and innovative work across multiple channels. You can develop creative concepts and executions that stand out through their forward thinking and attention to craft and detail, helping to shape the future of the brand.
Using multiple channels, you will connect the science and art of NÄAK product innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
- Deliver end-to-end creative concepts across product launches, brand stories, retail executions, and sporting events working from concept through to production and delivery with premium executions at all levels, across all channels. This includes: Seasonal Stories/Products, Long Term Consumer Concepts, Purpose Stories, Social Media Content, with a keen eye to obsess contemporary photo and video content creation.
- Deliver best-in-class art direction through photography, video, and design in service of the concepts, consumers, and sport culture.
- Deliver product packaging designs for new product launches
- Deliver efficient designs for our Sales & Event Marketing Team: retail displays, catalogs, flyers, event branding, etc…
- Deliver a top notch e-commerce experience on naak.com
- Proven ability to define art direction for photography and video/film shoots, and creatively lead productions delivering against said art direction from pre-production to on-set leadership vision, and post-production delivery.
- Creatively direct, manage, and coordinate work with external creative partners to deliver high-caliber work across project expectations and NÄAK standards. Expertly manage and maintain relationships with: photographers, film directors, agencies, retouchers, editors, design studios, designers, illustrators, animators and more.
- Encourage excellence, ambition, and team spirit. Foster opportunities for individual development, performance management, and recognition.
- Ensure all projects are well-planned, creatively exceptional, and delivered on-time and within agreed budgets.
- Review project work for highest standards of quality, consistency, and success.
- 8+ years of agency or in-house creative team experience in design, branding, communication, advertising, interaction design
- Strong background in art direction and production, visual design, motion design, and user experience design combined with solid knowledge of how to leverage today’s digital channels and new technologies
- Proven experience leading workstreams independently, managing internal and external partners from the concept phase to execution and beyond
- Ability to develop clear concepts and presentations and sell these in with senior leaders and internal and external partners
- Strong planning, time management, and logistical skills and the ability to work closely with large production teams
- Expert-level knowledge of current trends in color, technology, communications, experience, art, and other design influences
- Passion, knowledge and/or curiosity toward sport culture
- Obsession with storytelling & craft
- Ability to lead with innovative & strategic thinking and love for problem-solving
- Comfort leading both internal creative teams and external agency partners towards common goals
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Dedication to fostering a team culture of collaboration, respect and inclusivity
- Good understanding of consumer behavior
- Bilingual in English and French
- Starting date: November 2023
- Full-time job
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org