Näak is a sports nutrition brand specializing in ultra distance that pushes the limits of performance while respecting the planet. The company manufactures and distributes high-performance energy bars, energy waffels, energy drinks and protein powders for endurance athletes.
With thousands of professional and amateur athletes using Näak products to explore new playing fields and redefine what is physically possible, Näak is destined to become the #1 player in the world in this segment.
The role of the Operations Manager is:
- Manage inventory forecasting and production planning
- Manage procurement (purchase and flow of raw materials and finished goods)
- Manage the ERP / IMS system
- Manage the warehouse, receiving and shipping of goods for all sales channels.
- Ensure regulatory, legal and compliance rules are met for international shipments
- Implement international logistics strategy with 3PLs, distributors and end customers
- Optimize operational and logistics costs
- Manage relationships and negotiations with carriers and other suppliers
- Provide monthly performance reviews and re-evaluate processes for optimization
The objective is simple: to ensure operations run smoothly and deliver the best customer experience possible.
- Knowledge in International Logistics for food products;
- Excellent working knowledge of business management principles and practices, financial concepts, and key drivers of profitability and operational performance;
- In-depth knowledge of operations management in limited shelf-life consumer goods;
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate, and build a team. Lead by example with optimism, passion, and initiative. Know when to delegate and when to lean in and lean out;
- Bilingual (English / French)
- A bachelor or master’s degree in logistics & operations, food engineering or related fields ;
- 5-10 years of experience in managing teams in a fast-paced food production or CPG environment;
- Knowledge of Dear Systems, Shopify and Shipstation software is an asset;
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Full-time job
- Salary: +/- $100K
- Location: Montreal
- Apply at email@example.com