Näak is a Canadian sports nutrition brand based in Montreal, specializing in ultra distances and pushing the boundaries of performance with eco-friendly products. Our mission is to provide effective nutrition tailored to high-intensity environments. With adapted nutrition and ecological ingredients, you can always take one step further. Thousands of professional and amateur athletes use Näak to fuel their challenges and preserve nature, our playground. Näak is the pioneer and leader of a new category of products: cricket protein-based nutrition.
We are looking for an energetic individual with attention to detail and a lot of creativity, who can communicate in both French and English. Their responsibilities include:
- Participating in product innovation and renovation projects in support of the Director of Product & Innovation.
- Playing a role in NäakLab (the Product & Innovation department): creating internal prototypes or specifically for athletes, conducting documentary and competitive research, searching for new ingredients, and more.
- Collaborating with Marketing to popularize NäakLab's actions (product sheets, blog articles, etc.).
- Supporting Quality actions: product lifecycle analyses, organoleptic testing implementation, documentation creation, and more.
Being an athlete or having a connection with the endurance sports community is a plus to join our team.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Proactive, creative, structured, and entrepreneurial person.
- Being a strong team player is crucial.
- Currently pursuing studies (bachelor's, master's, engineering, or equivalent) in food sciences, agri-food, or nutrition.
- Knowledge or previous experience in sports nutrition is an asset.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
- Start date: Q1 2024
- Duration: 6-12 months
- Full-time internship
- Location: Montreal
- Compensation to be discussed
- Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.